Selasa, 09 September 2008

Earn Money Online

Earn Money Online

Earn money online from Internet is phenomenal. A lot of people have been earning huge amount of money from Internet. Unfortunately, I just captured this opportunity in the end of year 2007. I would like to share my stories on this topic for all of you.

Phase #1: Build a good daily earning
Building a good daily earning is very important for a starter like me. It is useful so that we can have enough money to invest on other online business opportunities. Here I recommend to use PTC/PTR (Pay To Click and Pay To Read) program because it is very easy to do by anyone with Internet access. Ensure you join the trusted PTC/PTR program; check the scheme and TOS (Terms of Service) thoroughly, and search for references in the Internet). BTW, ensure to use the networking power to leverage our earning by recruiting/buying referral.

  1. Create a PayPal account ASAP so that you can receive money from this online business. In this business, having PayPal account is a must.
  2. Buxto is my first PTC program, and it seems the result is good for a starter like me. You can also read my detailed article from Bux.to.
  3. Daily Clicks is my preferred PTC program since it seems the payment is much faster than Bux.to; thus it is very helpful for arranging the cashflow. Please read my detailed article from DailyClicks.biz.